Terrorizing World – "Enough is enough"

Time to ACT tough . Now !

Pak lets off Lashkar Saeed, India outraged

Posted by :) on October 13, 2009


Source ANI

India on Monday reacted strongly to the Lahore High Court’s order to dispose off the anti-terror case against Jamaat-ud-Dawa chief Hafiz Saeed, the alleged mastermind behind the November 26, 2008 Mumbai terror attacks.

Reacting to the decision, External Affairs Minister S. M. Krishna said Pakistan must ensure the arrest of all 26/11 culprits.

“It is surprising that Saeed has been let off by the Pakistan court. He was the brain behind the Mumbai blasts. Pakistan should conduct a probe on his role in the attacks,” Krishna told a private news television channel.

Earlier in the day, the Lahore High Court had ordered the case against Saeed to be disposed off, saying the country’s anti-terror laws did not apply to him.

Saeed’s lawyer A K Dogar said the case against his client was weak as it lacked credible evidence.

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

 
%d bloggers like this: